A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a large construction group with an exceptional record in the build and civil engineering market. This business is looking to engage with an exceptional Site Manager and integrate them into the team, to manage their new care home site in the Birmingham area. This opportunity will enable you to profit from an attractive package and a rewarding company.
Due to a highly-increased number of projects that have been taken on, they are looking to expand the management team on site and are specifically looking for a Site Manager with an exceptional balanced skill set and experience managing a large traditional build site.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest levels of health, safety and environmental standards, and communicating with the rest of the site team including project management, Surveyors and buyers to ensure all projects are delivered on time and in a manner that boosts the company's reputation for quality.
You will have the following skills and experiences:
* Excellent communicator with contractors, clients and their representatives.
* A strong housing background with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects.
* Previous care home, retirement living, or fast track, hi-spec residential high-rise experience.
* CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work.
* Work to Construction Programmes and have the ability to produce short term programmes to ensure sequencing of works.
* Capable of running projects valued between £3m - £15m.
In return the business will provide a clear and structured progression path, supporting people throughout their career with professional development and structured training. They pride themselves on their commitment to retaining individuals through a positive work culture and excellent benefits.
To apply for this role please send your current CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please call Craig Birtles on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.