Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant required for a superb PLC business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity for someone who is an ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly-qualified accountant to join a corporate company with excellent benefits in a truly commercial role that will add value to the business.
As the Commercial Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts
- Completion of audit packs to assist in interim/annual audit process
- Production and reporting of cash flow forecasts
- Reporting and explanation of variances to profit centre managers
- Analysis to help business managers understand and improve financial performance
This role will have a real operational focus and have direct impact on business performance. This is a truly commercial role that offers the opportunity to enter into a business partnering-type position.
You will be CIMA/ACCA qualified or a finalist, and come from a strong background in management accounts from a big company background. You must have good Excel and analytical skills, ideally you will be working within a commercial role analysing large data sets to support a sales or operations team where you are currently.
This role is moving very quickly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.