Restaurant Construction Project Manager
Role: Restaurant Construction Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 plus great benefits
Job Status: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03252 ( please quote reference upon application of role)
Our client is a world famous American restaurant chain with over 1000 restaurants worldwide. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Project manager to successfully plan and manage the new store opening and key developmental processes. This company is a great place to work with fantastic working culture and benefits. Due to the nature of the role, it will involve extensive travel across the country, and nights away, depending on the location of projects at that time. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Estates and ideally, should have an engineering background with experience working in the restaurant industry.
- To Co-ordinate and facilitate all aspects of the New Store Opening process & Key Development process including coordinating the design and planning team as well as being the key central point contract partners
- Compile budget drafts and business plans for all projects
- Be responsible for the satisfactory completion of small projects and refits as directed.
- To be the brand ambassador of the highest standards of Safety, quality workmanship (capability) and ensure a strong contractor base (capacity)
- Oversee construction & build process and ensure a smooth & flawless Operational Handover and post completion support
- Ensure Future Pipeline: Identify new sites / brand opportunities / development
- To manage relationships between project management the company and Partners, and contractor performance.
- Developing project timetables and programmes
- Advise on general planning and logistics as required
- To be accountable for the physical integrity of all facilities, manage and maintain the value of the company’s assets, including the provision of technical support
- Providing Senior leadership and support to the fuller Property Team and brand
- Establish and produce specifications for heavy and loose equipment and liaise with the Purchasing Department on ordering and delivery, ensuring any timescale changes are notified immediately
- Working with all brand functions, especially Operations.