IT Contract Buyer
Are you an experienced Buyer with Contract Management experience? Do you have strong communication and negotiation skills? If so, continue reading and apply today!
Our Client, a Procurement Services and Framework Provider, is looking for a contract buyer who will be responsible for ensuring management and upkeep of contract terms and conditions, pricing and all beneficiary records for the ICT team.
Main Duties -
- Liaison with suppliers for custom amendment documentation.
- Interface with legal team. Evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions. Identify and correct contract discrepancies.
- Work with the Procurement team in preparing, editing and updating specifications while ensuring consistency in presentations and communications across the team.
- Project management disciplines and timely delivery of assignments. Prepare or assist in the preparation of reports and work on special projects.
- Facilitate the development, coordination, and implementation of contracts.
- Write and submit communications for internal and external publication, including contract updates.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements for existing custom contract loading procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures. Regular visits to client sites and suppliers may be required.
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be necessary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- General knowledge of healthcare operations and industry issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Possesses good organisational and task oriented capabilities
- Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
- Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast paced team environment
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75213022