Mobile plumber contract opportunity to join maintenance team of water authority.
Your new company
Your new company are one of the UK's largest water authorities, specialising in water supply & treatment.
Your new role
You will be working on a mobile basis around the Birmingham & West Midlands area, carrying out the servicing, maintenance & repairs of piping, pipe work, waste pipes & general plumbing appliances. Duties include:
- Service & Maintenance of pipework/piping
- Working on MOD's, schools, hospitals, & customer counties (housing)
- Carry out general Plumbing works as required
- Carry out Hazard/Risk assessments as required on each individual sites
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a time served/Qualified plumber, ideally with a City & guilds OR NVQ Qualification (Or equivalent). You will also need:
- A Full UK drivers Licence
- Previous experience in the water industry
- Legionella awareness
- Good knowledge of domestic, commercial & industrial water systems.
What you'll get in return
- Negotiable rates
- Plenty of overtime
- Vehicle provided (Van) + Fuel card
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.