Assessor in Digital Marketing & Social Media (Sessional) - North Shrop
Summary of Position
Assessment and delivery of Workplace learning programmes (sector based) to ensure high quality learning and training for learners on Government Funded Learning Programmes
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Interviewing, recruitment and initial assessment of prospective learners in line with SFA contract allocations.
- Developing individual learning programmes
- Organising and delivering induction programmes.
- Continually reviewing/monitoring learners on learning programmes.
- Completion of HASP forms for every workplace
- Liaison with Shropshire Youth and other partners to support learners.
- Visiting learners and supervisors at the workplace to monitor progress and complete appropriate assessments.
- Completing all necessary administration tasks by specified deadlines.
- Maintaining records of students' progress using E-Assessment software.
- Using appropriate software to monitor E-portfolios.
- Liaison with relevant organisations and attendance at appropriate meetings.
- Delivery of QCF underpinning knowledge and relevant technical certificates.
- To liaise with Head of Department regarding delivering of practical instruction to learners on full time programmes.
- To liaise with Head of Department regarding assessment of students' work and the provision of constructive feedback.
- Delivery of Functional Skills as appropriate.
- Achievement of timely and overall completion to ensure above benchmark success rates.
- Monitoring of programme key performance indicators.
- Maintaining a viable caseload.
- Liaison with the Workplace Learning Manager to follow-up sales leads.
- Marketing and promotion of all college activities.
- Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the post as requested by your line manager