Qualified Social Worker / Best Interests Assessor - Adults - Worcester
Qualified Social Worker / Best Interests Assessor - Adults - Worcestershire
Our client in the Worcestershire area is looking for a Best Interests Assessor to complete assessments regarding deprivation of liberty. You must have Best Interest Assessor qualification, have maintained your annual trainng and have completed Best Interest Assessments with the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards process.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free CRB and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply