This an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant to be part of a very well known, commercial organisation, based in Warwick. You will be responsible for preparing management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts.
Day rate: GBP230 - 250 per day limited depending on experience
Please note: we are looking for someone who has worked within large corporate organisations / blue chip businesses and is fully ACCA or CIMA qualified.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
* Working within the wider finance function you will be joining a diligent and fast paced team responsible for preparing the management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts
* Working closely with the stakeholders to ensure financial best practice inline with company policy and providing advice to budget holders
* Producing accurate and detailed monthly management accounts including analysis and investigation of results, highlighting issues
* Managing a small team and supporting them with their development including coaching, workload planning and delegation
* Presenting complex financial and non financial data
Requirements of the Management Accountant:
* Be a qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant with experience in management accounting ideally within a large organisation
* Previous team management or mentoring experience - helping to develop individuals
* Advanced Excel skills, and experience of various financial systems / ERP
If you are interested in this exciting Management Accountant opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0.