Care Assistant - Student/Seasonal workers
Position: Care Assistant
Location: Warwick Leamington or Stratford
Salary Range: Up to GBP9.10 an hour
Shifts: Earlys / Lates / Long Days / Nights - Weekdays or weekends
Are you experienced in elderly & dementia care and looking for flexible shifts?
We are recruiting for experienced healthcare workers who are interested in various shifts working with Elderly & Dementia needs within Residential and Nursing Homes in Warwick. We provide to various settings such as Residential Homes, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Settings and Hospitals. If you require additional shifts or simply want more flexibility in your working life then this may be the role for you. You can expand upon your experience by working in different settings alongside eachother which is valuable for broadening your skillset or could just be the refreshing change needed in your day to day role.
If you have the relevant experience within care and feel this role would suit your lifestyle then please apply now!
- Free, extensive training programme, offering not just the base standard of course, but also extras so that you can fully take advantage and improve your knowledge and skills
- Weekly pay
- Supportive and friendly staff looking to make your life working for us as smooth and hassle free as possible
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle
- Reliable clients who will look to offer you regular shifts
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Car drivers are preferred but not essential.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is required
- NVQ or Diplomas in Health and Social care will be beneficial but not essential
- For Registered Nurses, we will need to see evidence of your pin and statement of entry
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.