Registered Nurse - Stoma Care
Salary up to cGBP34,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits including phone, laptop, private healthcare, pension, life assurance and 25 days' holiday plus Bank holidays
Territory Midlands - Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood and surrounding areas
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking for a new career with a global healthcare company committed to providing the best stoma care services for patients and Nurses?
Our client is an independent provider of progressive and innovative stoma care services to primary, secondary and private care sector. The company is an award-winning home delivery service for stoma and/or continence supplies which prides itself on a friendly and efficient service to customers living in the United Kingdom. The benefits of this service include a Nursing support service for patients in their homes
We are looking for a RGN, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Community Nurse or District Nurse with recent stoma care or colorectal experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality, evidence based care to all patients who require surgery, and who have or may require the formation of a stoma - both within the hospital and the community setting.
- Provide expert advice and education for all staff within the hospital and community.
- Assess patients in their own homes, hospital and GP surgeries, run nurse lead clinics and implement clinical and product reviews.
- Support Health Care Professionals by advising on best practice through clinical patient reviews resulting in the delivery of improved patient care.
- Maintain and develop the prescription delivery service and the delivery of new patients onto the Home Delivery service.
To be considered for this important role you will ideally meet the following criteria;
- Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult)
- Recent stoma care / colorectal nursing experience
- Community or District Nursing experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
To find out more about this Stoma Care Nurse role please call Katie Jones or apply now.
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you GBP250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners