We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our client, based close to Blythe Bridge. Temporary to permanent position.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of exhausts and catalytic convertors.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Production Supervisor to support up to twenty individuals in three production areas.
The duties of the role include:
- Attending production meetings to organise customer requirements.
- Raise work orders and book stock into the in-house computer system.
- Organise inter section training to help maintain flexible production.
- Drive continuous improvement in all areas.
- Making sure that machinery maintenance is carried out and organise repairs if and when needed.
To succeed as a Production Supervisor you will have experience in:
- Lean Manufacturing Systems
- CNC Machine Operation
- A good understanding of quality control
- A positive can do attitude
THE GOOD STUFF
- Full time hours on a day shift
- A friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will need to have safety boots
- The hours are 7am-3.30pm Mon-Thurs and 7am-2.30pm on a Friday
- You must have your own transport as the site is hard to get to.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply now!