Technical Sales Support / Sales & Customer Service Assistant
Job Title: Technical Sales Support
Location: Welshpool, Powys
The role of Technical Sales Support will be based in the company's Head Office in Welshpool, Powys. The company's product focuses on working with and supplying the Building services Industry including M & E and HVAC. This exciting role is supporting the Area Technical Managers as well as developing a network of existing customers.
Due to their global expansion and to support the UK market the company require someone with good communication skills to develop the current and ever evolving product range within this construction sector
- Be the primary point of contact and support for the Area Technical Managers and the National Electrical Distributors
- Promote the company's product range
- Supporting new and existing customers by developing sales and seeking new opportunities with new, current and non-spending branches.
- Customer enquiries/Data entry
- General office duties
The successful applicant does not necessarily need to be from a construction based background as full training will be provided but having experience in telephone sales and customer service would be beneficial. The qualities the applicant must possess are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and enthusiastic when speaking on the telephone
- Good organisational skills
- Basic understanding and knowledge of computer skills
- Easy and outgoing nature
- Keen learner and have the ability to adapt to new and innovative ideas
- Work well within a team and in an office environment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Technical Sales Support Assistant, Junior Sales Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services Advisor, Customer Sales Support, Business Support Assistant, Business Support Administrator, Sales Order Processor, Project Support Assistant may also be considered for this role.