(Relief) Sheltered Housing Manager
My client is keen to recruit a relief manager to provide ad-hoc support in any one of their projects in and around NE/NW London and South Herts.
Essentially you will be providing cover for holidays, sickness, training, meetings etc. and as such will need to be extremely flexible. There will be occasional overnight cover, for which you are paid a flat-rate and accommodation provided.
Key duties will include:
- Making a twice daily call around
- Responding to alarms using the inter-communication system.
- Dealing with tenant's complaints
- Responding to the alarm and giving emergency help and general assistance in case of accident or illness until the help of local services and/or a relative can be obtained.
- Keeping accessible records of essential services, relatives records, GP's numbers etc. for all tenants
- Care of tenants who may be ill for short periods e.g. arranging meals on wheels (not nursing)
- Providing a link between the tenants and a variety of service providers such as the Local Authority, Health and Social services.
- Supporting the community team
- Maintaining a Daily Log Book and Day Book report in which all relevant incidents are recorded and passed on to colleagues.
- Carrying out and adhering to the organisations Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
This role is extremely varied and will suit someone who enjoys variety in their job and is prepared to be totally flexible.
The salary is based on a 35 hour week, but due to the nature of the role (covering sickness, holidays etc) you may be required to work occasional overtime.
Salary is cGBP18,000-GBP20,000 (+ overtime). The successful applicant will be an car owner/driver (expenses paid).
Basic hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS