Technical Department Assistant
Job Title: Technical Department Assistant
Our client manufacture suspensions made from wire rope, that are utilised in the construction industry, for supporting Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC services in the commercial and industrial sectors.
Within the business they have a designated Technical Department, and they are now looking to take on a candidate/s who can learn all aspects of their systems, and work within their team to offer technical expertise to the team of field based personnel, as well as their customers.
Tasks within this role include:
- Assisting with designs and technical specifications from their customers and end users.
- Working alongside our Field based Technical managers to provide tailor made solutions.
- Studying construction building plans to provide new designs.
- Working with Cad based software, AUTOCAD etc.
- Providing product training for our client's customers & staff members.
- Technical reporting.
- New product testing and development.
Our client are looking for a candidate that has an interest in the construction industry, and can easily grasp the concept of applications within the above sectors. The candidate would also need to be comfortable working with IT based software that they utilise to provide reporting or calculation services. This is an office based role from our clients HQ in Welshpool.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Technical Assistant, Technical Engineer, AutoCAD Technician, AutoCAD Engineer, CAD Technician, Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Product Design, Product Technician, Product Development, New Product Development, Field Technician, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, HVAC engineers and will also be considered for this role.