Customer Accounts Executive - Sales Administrator
Our client is a leading mobile phone distributor, providing handset and tariff combinations to independent phone dealers across the UK. The company's modern offices are located on the outskirts of Burton upon Trent and accommodate 30+ employees.
Established in 1988, the company is now wholly owned by BT/EE, the biggest 4G network operator in the UK. The company maintains very strong relationships with Partners and Resellers,delivering value lies at the heart of the company's philosophy. Among Distributors, the company stands out for its quality of business, commitment to their partners, levels of service, support and innovation.
They are looking for a customer accounts executive to join their busy customer accounts team, supporting the sales team by looking after client accounts, handling queries, credit checks account opening and order processing.
- The setting up and authorisation of new Partner or re-seller trading accounts
- Handling weekly payments for partners within remit and contributing to the production of ongoing revenue management.
- Review of established accounts with Business Development Managers, Partner Development Executives, Sales Support Manager and Head of Sales as required.
- Order processing.
- Conducting random reviews of all accounts (quality, patterns of fraudulent connections, commission owed etc).
- Checking all accounts that are in arrears and initiating appropriate action/proceedings.
- Small claims handling - submitting paperwork and chasing accordingly.
- Liaising with company Solicitors to ensure appropriateness of all legal documentation etc.
- Team working with other customer account team members, accounts administration, BDMs and internal Sales & Marketing teams.
The role would suit someone from a sales administration or accounts background who has a good head for figures and enjoys problem solving. Good communications skills with a confident telephone manner are essential. Good IT skills are essential.
The company offers a basic salary of GBP18500 plus 10% performance related bonus after a qualifying period, free parking, stakeholder pension scheme, company health cash plan, life assurance and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) which increases with service. 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays