Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider in the learning disabilities care sector. Our client operation nationally with over 200 services across the UK. They offer a variety of care services including residential and supported living care for adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems and other complex needs.
This particular role will manage a residential service based in Hereford for adults with learning disabilities and is suited to candidates with a considerable amount of experience working with a similar service user group.
- Overall management of the service, ensuring that service user's needs are met and an exceptional level of care is delivered
- Financial management of the service ensuring budgets are stuck to and the service performance well in relation to budgets
- Staff recruitment and development to ensure the staff members are at a high level
- Ensure the service meets internal and CQC regulations relating to quality
- Assist the operations manager as needed
- Considerable experience at manager level in a learning disabilities or complex care setting OR a large amount of experience at deputy level
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulations with a solid track record in inspections
- Registered Managers Award OR be working towards the qualification
- Proven track record of delivering a high quality service that meets the service users needs and is compliant with CQC regulations
- A desire to delver person centred, high quality care
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.