Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Notting Hill
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country's leadingand awardwinning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Sales Negotiator to join their team in Notting Hill.
Previous experience as a sales negotiator would be beneficial, however, not essential as our client will consider a trainee. In this case you will need to have experiencewithin sales or customer facing role, as well as an outgoing personality.
The role will involve:
• Registering prospective purchasers
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent face to face customer service skills
• The motivation to succeed
• Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
• Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Work well in a team as well as independently
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Must look well presented
• Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of GBP15,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from GBP35,000 to GBP40,000. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work Saturdays on a rota basis.