We are recruiting for Parcel Sorters in the Stafford area.
As a Parcel Sorter you will need to have:
- Previous Parcel Sorting experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good knowledge of Manual Handling
- A strong level of fitness
- Salary: Between GBP7.70ph and GBP8.00ph.
- Working hours of a Parcel Sorter are 11am - 8:30pm or 11pm till 8:30 am Monday to Friday.
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire.
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Parcel Sorter:
As a Parcel Sorter you will be required to offload containers via safe use of manual handing techniques. This may also involve use of manual handling aids such as pump trucks, sack barrows, etc. Duties will also involve unloading parcels/mail onto relevant conveyor belts. Loading and unloading of cages will also be involved. You will also be required to manually sort parcels and mail out into different locations and post codes before dispatch of containers.
As well as duties above, you will be required to sweep up and keep the site clean and tidy when loading and sorting work is completed. The ideal candidate will be physically fit to carry out heavy fast paced tasks. Previous warehouse experience working and parcel sorting experience will be a high advantage to the candidate.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.