Commercial Development Administrator (79175)
Job Title: Commercial Development Administrator
Location:Kingswood, Cannock, WS118JP
Salary:GBP16,000.00 - GBP18,000.00 depending on experience
Closing date: 16th August 2017
We are an international business with a single vision to resource the world. We are achieving this by providing innovative solutions that help industries, cities and communities to use energy, water and waste more sustainably. It's a huge operation, involving the talents of over 174,000 employees across a wide range of roles. No matter what we do, we're all united by a shared passion and ambition - to provide smart environmental solutions that make a real and lasting difference.
Join us and you'll play an important part in achieving our vision. Exceptional prospects. Meaningful work. Superb benefits. Whatever you're looking for in your next career move, there are all kinds of reasons to join Veolia.
Where you'll work
We have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Development Administrator to join our Bid Team. Our office in Kingswood in Staffordshire is a custom built facility acting as a centre of support services for the business affording a great opportunity to build a strong internal network as you carry out your day to day role.
What you'll do ???
Duties will include monitoring team inbox; searches in European Journals / other web based portals for upcoming contracts, stock control of tender stationary, updating the Bid Team Library, staff inductions for the purpose of new starters in the wider business. Complete and return Supplier Questionnaire's progressing to Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) in accordance with the Customer's requirements. Provide support to the Commercial Development Team with any tender submissions.
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
• Degree level or post school qualification in English desirable
• You will have a minimum of GCSE qualification in English/Maths or equivalent, at Grade C or above.
• A basic knowledge of the waste industry and their policies and procedures is desirable but not essential.
• Environmental awareness and administrative skills in order to fulfil the role efficiently and effectively.
• Previous administration experience
• Excellent IT Skills including use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organised and methodical.
Veolia supports the principle of Equality & Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.