Our Client a Multi-National manufacturing business based in Leominster are looking for a Payroll professional with a HR background to join their successful business. You will be proficient in using a time and attendance system TA21 or a similar system, as you will be responsible for over 153 of the staffs time management daily. You will also support the management team with guidance on personnel issues, adhering to the disciplinary procedure and assist with Industrial Relations.
This role would suit somebody who has lots of experience in Payroll but may want to also add more of a HR slant to their role, if you have this already, they would also look at putting you through your CIPD qualification.
Your Principal Responsibilities
- Supporting the management team with guidance on personnel issues.
- Supporting Managers adherence to the disciplinary procedure to ensure compliance.
- First point of contact for employees who wish to raise issues / concerns confidentially.
- To monitor and collate absence and turnover figures for local / group use. - .
- To offer practical guidance and administrative support on absence related issues to Shift Managers. -
- To control and ensure the preparation and payment of hourly payroll. -
- To liaise with the Payroll Clerk on any payroll issues relating to both hourly paid and salaried staff.
- Generate, analyse, and report monthly statistics regarding overtime for site. -
- The local administration of the company pension scheme.
- All personnel and training administration, including record keeping and report writing. -
- Ensure local compliance with Data Protection Act.
- Assist Departmental Managers with recruitment and selection of employees
- Personnel induction.
- To assist management with Industrial Relations.
- To ensure that local policies and procedures are updated and communicated to employees, in line with Group requirements.
- To ensure employee medical examinations are carried out within the specified timescale
- Co-ordination and first point of contact of Canteen Services, contract cleaners, vending machines and Conference room facilities.
- Responsible for Photo Copiers, Fax Machines.
- Book flights, hotels, or car hire for directors/management.
- Site credit card. -
- First point of contact for all computer equipment on site.
- First point of contact for all mobile phones.
- Generate shop floor Log Books, Bale wrapping manual, Shift Manager, and Team Leaders log books.
You will be
- A teamplayer
- Well organised
- Highly motivated
The company offer an excellent benefits package with bonuses and Training plus Pension scheme plus other incentives.
This is a fantastic role for the right people, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.