Credit Controller (Temp - Perm)
A well established and very successful manufacturer and retailer based in Birmingham is looking for an experienced credit controller to join its already existing and expanding Credit Control team. You will report directly to the Credit Manager; however you will have the freedom to control your own ledger. You will be dealing with a number of accounts and should be familiar with working towards targets for both call volume and cash collection. Although the office culture is fun and vibrant, this is a high pressured, fast paced role and does require someone with determination and drive to complete assignments on time.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working as a Credit Controller
- Be a proactive character who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Have experience dealing with cash allocation
- Be able to pick up new systems and processes quickly
In return you will:
- Work for a well-established business with an excellent reputation
- Be exposed to fantastic training opportunities within a company that are invested in growing and developing their staff
- Be able to take control and manage your own workload
- Gain excellent experience working within a fast paced credit control function
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to work in a fast paced environment and doesn't mind a challenge. This role would suit candidates with previous credit control experience, who have an excellent telephone manner and a proactive approach to their workload. If you feel this position would suit you and you possess the relevant skills, please apply today.