Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Stock Auditor.
- Ideally warehouse, profit protection or audit experience
- Knowledge of warehouse or store audit processes
- Knowledge of an automated environment, including voice-pick and pick by light.
- Computer literate with intermediate capability with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence the operational teams.
- Able to own and take responsibility for customer issues and deal with effectively.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, specifically inventory control functions, SAP.
- Experience of store systems, processes and procedures would be advantageous but not a requirement
Full Driving licence
The role requires a degree of flexibility as you will be on a rota covering different shifts each week. You will be working in the distribution centre but will be expected to travel to and carry out work in stores as well.
The responsibilities will comprise auditing stock at various locations in line with identified risks.