Industry team Manager (Retail Energy)
Do you have experience of managing third party relationships in retail energy ideally in a Domestic Gas and Electricity energy supplier and of leading an industry facing team? We are looking for an Industry & Third-Party Supplier Manager to ensure this independent energy supplier remains industry compliant and to work with their external Third parties (MOPs, MAMs, SMART, DC’s). you will understand industry change and its impact on the business and be responsible for invoice reconciliation with external suppliers and PPMIP reconciliation. If the Industry and Third-Party Supplier Manager sounds like you, apply today!!!
- Third party management - SPAA, DCUSA, BSC, Elexon, DC, MP, MAM and System Developers.
- Manage Industry Facing Team allowing for succession planning and staff development
- Review Industry change documents, and follow through change request proposals to ensure compliance
- Production of Reports and dashboards;
- Analyse existing processes and recommend and implement change
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team, Customer Services, Business Development and the Quality Team;
- Main escalation route and contact for Third Parties.
- Attending PPMIP Forums
- Data Interrogation and root cause
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in managing a team is essential;
- Detailed knowledge of the Energy Industry and its operations is essential;
- Experience of Industry Data Management would be a significant advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and build relationships;
- Good verbal and written communication skills and excellent excel skills;
- Ability to identify issues and drive action plans to improve business performance;