Site Supervisor / Manager
Our client is a UK based specialist construction company, which provides high quality
structural repair solutions to social housing clients nationwide.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join the Projects team,
who will be responsible for providing essential on site supervision on projects across the region.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a relevant trade background, ideally in bricklaying, and / or previous building
industry experience in a supervisory / managerial role.
• Be an enthusiastic and proactive team player, who has excellent attention to detail and
takes pride in their work.
• Have excellent management and communication skills.
• Be computer literate.
• Be well organised with excellent time keeping.
• Have a CSCS card, SSSTS or SMSTS and other relevant H&S training.
• Have a driving licence valid in the UK.
Job Title: Site Supervisor / Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £27k - £40k (Depending on Experience)
Working Hours: 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Please apply online for this Site Supervisor / Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75321690