Procurement / Supply Chain Manager - Automotive - Birmingham - Up to c. £40,000 + Benefits
Procurement professional required by global leading Automotive Supplier, supplying a large portfolio of components to the world's largest automotive manufacturers. With its European HQ in Birmingham, West Midlands, the company's products are exported worldwide from manufacturing bases in UK, China and Eastern Europe.
We are seeking an experienced procurement professional with a good understanding of end to end supply. You will be responsible for the end to end supply and control of materials to ensure best price and delivery to support production. An exciting opportunity to implement new process/systems and make your mark. Do you have:
- Ability to work in a stand-alone role, as well as part of a cross-functional team.
- Proven record of success in procurement with strong understanding and exposure to operations, engineering, distribution and supply chain.
- Good engineering/manufacturing background.
- Experience of working within a result driven environment with skills in managing both core process and bringing a creative and innovative approach.
- Experience of operating within a volume manufacturing business and a balance of working both strategically and operationally.
- Proven track record of delivering results and improved performance combined with the ability to inspire and manage development activity through strong influencing ability.
- Strong computer literature skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Experience of SAGE ideal.
This is an opportunity for a talented purchasing professional to grow and develop this role, to implement new processes/systems and make a direct impact upon the business. Call our Supply Chain & Procurement specialist, Lisa Osborne to discuss this role in more detail.
Interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Lisa Osborne on 01384 446162 or email with your latest CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75269015