FRS are acting on behalf of an ever expanding and fast paced international business and we are looking for somebody to fill the Accounts Receivable position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that wants their employees to grow just as fast as the business is and there is realistic opportunities to grow within the team in a very quick time period!
The candidate would be required to do the following
• Send out Invoices / Statements
• Allocate Cash Receipts downloaded from the bank statement
• Chase Customers for payment
• Resolve disputes using internal contacts
• Produce spread sheet reports for cash receipts, Disputes and Debtors reports
• Be responsible for collection of £3,000,000 per month
• Have knowledge of SAP
Hours of work
Mon to Thu: 08:30 - 16:30
Friday: 08:30 - 16:00
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.