Export Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
Export Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
An Export Manager is required to join a renowned Global manufacturer and supplier of speciality chemical and additives products into the Automotive Aftermarket. The Sales Manager will manage two Area Managers covering Europe, Scandinavia, Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
You will also directly manage, grow and develop distribution into Asia.
Ideal Location –UK (Good Airport access required)
Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Manchester, Stockport, Warrington, Liverpool, London, Luton, St Albans, Slough, Windsor, Gatwick, Crawley
£Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car + Pension
Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for Export Sales into automotive aftermarket customers across Europe, Scandinavia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- Define and implement a successful commercial strategy that will allow for the healthy growth of export revenue and profitability.
- Produce regular reports on sales figures and progress along with forecasting and analysis.
- Work with the Area Export Managers to identify and attract new distributors.
- Develop and maintain current distributor network, forming long lasting and successful relationships
- This role will take full responsibility for direct key account management of distributors in Asia.
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of 2 Export Area Sales Manager’s across different locations.
- Work with the Marketing team to produce sales proposals, promotions, new product launches and events in your defined regions.
- We are seeking an accomplished Sales Manager ideally with knowledge and experience of Asian
- In addition to this, candidates who have managed overseas distributors will be of distinct advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the automotive aftermarket and repairer channels are highly desirable.
- You will have an excellent command of English and French both spoken and written. Any additional languages will also be advantageous.
- This role will involve extensive international travel, in particular to Asia as well as Europe, Scandinavia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America and as such we require a candidate who can be flexible in their approach with the ability to spend up to 50% of their time travelling.
- You will be experienced in managing a small highly focussed sales team, ideally over multiple global locations.
- Personal attributes should include: a strong communicator with first-class presentation skills coupled with negotiation and relationship building experience; you will be passionate and driven and well versed at working in a target focussed environment; organised, efficient and analytical are also key desirable traits for this role.
Apply in confidence
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2633KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.