Registered Nurse RGN RN FULL OR PART TIME
Are you a General Nurse looking for extra shifts or full time work?
If yes Nurse Plus wants to meet you!
We have work for RGNs / RNs of all levels in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals.
£500 CASH BACK FOR ALL NURSES JOINING NURSE PLUS *
As an added bonus we will give you £500 in your weekly pay after 150 hours worked!
We have full or part time work available to suit your lifestyle. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you’re looking for full time work or to top up your current salary, and accommodate your personal circumstances we have the shifts for you.
Salary: Excellent weekly pay rates for Nurses -
PAYE - £15-35 per hour
LTD - £22-44 per hour
We have RGN work in Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, kidderminster, Hereford, Leominster, Evesham, Malvern, Droitwich and the surrounding areas of Worcestershire.
- Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
- Registered with NMC
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months experience within the past year
- You must have the right to work with the UK.
- Free mandatory training updates.
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Refer a friend scheme - earn £100 when you recommend a Nurse friend *
- £500 cash back offer *
- Revalidation support through clinical team
- Links with external training partners to assist various training for personal development
- Holiday pay on all hours accrued.
- Pension scheme including employer contribution.
- Loyalty scheme and staff lottery
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of over 50 offices across the UK. We have an ongoing commitment to develop and support our staff to be the best they can be, this is shown by their passion and dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of the clients they support. We want to be the first choice agency for our staff and first choice provider for our clients.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for Nurse jobs
*Terms and conditions apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)