Graduate Collections Advisor - £ 15,500 - £ 17,300 Tamworth
One of our large prestigious clients based in Tamworth are looking to recruit a Graduate Collections Advisor to join their existing team.
This role is due to expansion within the business.
This company offers full training.
- Making outbound calls to businesses with a view to establishing and implementing payment plans
- Chasing debtors and late payments
- Ability to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Updating in house database with all relevant information
- Liaising with internal and external clients
Successful candidates must have:
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications
£ 15,500 basic OTE - £ 17,300 - ( monthly bonus paid on Company profit )
Hours of Work -
9 - 5:30 pm - Monday to Friday - 5:00 pm finish on a Friday
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.