8:30 - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
GBP17,500 - GBP21,000pa (OTE around GBP5,000pa)
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator to join a well-established client of ours (who is a top 100 times company to work for)
They are an award winning manufacturing firm, with approximately 180 staff on site. Their success to date is testament to the skill and dedication of their workforce. As an Investor in People, my client positively encourages all employees towards a path of continuous training and development, providing not just a career but a real feeling of worth and contribution to the company.
We are looking for candidates with previous Customer Services/Up-selling experience, who is confident, sales driven and upbeat.
Your duties will involve:
- Your role will involve increasing sales by actively promoting the groups range of products.
- Order processing and progressing.
- Building relationships with customers on an ongoing basis.
- Outbound calls to existing customers, identify new opportunities and book appointments for the Area Sales Managers.
- Fully supporting the Area Sales Managers.
- Booking appointments for ASM and managing the diary.
- Following up samples and quotations to convert to a sale.
- Sending Quote templates including pricing agreed with Area Sales Manager.
- Dealing with general complaints and enquiries.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at