I am currently looking for a Project Accountant to join a large automotive tier 1 supplier based in Redditch.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- This role is to support the implementation of the 18MY program at the profitable tier 1 supplier's Redditch facility.
- The role will encompass all finance related processes due to the program's additional complexity and volume.
- This will include the implementation of systems/system enhancements to ensure accurate recording and reporting of new programme costs and revenues including margin analysis, capex and launch cost control, standard cost development for new parts, support with the new warehouse transfer and any other finance project related tasks.
- Work as an integral part of the Plant Finance and Management team providing support and control to the Redditch plant.
- Tracking of launch costs with margin analysis and reporting.
- Commercial review of margins and customer recoveries.
- Represent Finance at launch meetings and drive financial control and information requirements.
- Tracking and control of ECN/PO raising process to drive margin confirmation,
- Standard cost and inventory control to ensure values are accurately recorded.
- System set up and process creation to ensure accurate recording reconciliation.
- Capital project tracking and forecasting along with associated cash flows and project status reviews.
- Month end assistance including journal preparation.
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of corporate reporting to ensure adherence to corporate deadlines and maximise reporting integrity.
- Complete SOX control process reviews.
- BPCS experience
- Good working knowledge of IBM iSeries (AS400) and AS400Query
- Automotive experience
- SOX experience
- Internal control experience
- Excellent IT skills especially Excel
- Strong ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience
- Product costing
- Manufacturing experience
- Qualified CIMA or equivalent
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY NOW!