Job Title* : Nursery Nurse
*Hours:* Full Time
*Location* : Bush Hill Park, EN1
Asquith is one of the most recognised leading childcare providers in the UK with a passion for our employees and the children within our Nurseries. We believe in motivating our employees and recognising them as individuals by frequent training, various benefits and a friendly, fun environment.
*Key responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:*
* To produce a fun and educational environment for the children
* Follow the EYFS framework on a daily basis
* Maintaining health and safety within the Nursery
* Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained at all times
* Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
*Key skills/ requirements:*
* Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Previous nursery experience
* Able to work within a hardworking team
* Excellent communicator
Asquith Nurseries are committed to ensuring everyone in our organisation is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.