Accounts Administrator Stoke on Trent GBP17,000 - GBP19,000
We are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join the accounting team at this very busy retail group in Stoke- on- Trent
- Accounts Administrator has responsibility for supporting the Finance Manager in all administrative accounting functions for the site.
- Main duties of the Accounts Assistant will include various ledger duties, daily banking, and posting of cash/credit card payments, registering purchase invoices for processing, invoice authorisation, reconciling accounts, controlling the petty cash, maintaining the ledger, stock work and assisting with month end reports.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent organisational, communication and numeracy skills.
- A bright outgoing personality, the ability to work to strict deadlines and an eye for detail are essential, as well as the desire to do a good job.
- Ideally you will have recent experience of working in a similar role in an accounts department and have a good knowledge of operating computerised systems and spreadsheet applications.
- You will have good all round accounts administration experience
What You Can Expect
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
Our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- GBP17,000 - GBP19,000 Basic Salary
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.