Assistant Accountant (Part time)
One of our clients based in Stratford upon Avon are currently looking for a Part Time Assistant Accountant to join their already strong team in a very busy period of time. As the UK's largest provider in its industry they offer an encouraging working environment with potential exciting career opportunities.
This particular company are immensely proud to have been voted by their employee's one of the best Big Companies to Work for in 2017. This job role would be a worked over three days per week. The key responsibilities will encompass the preparation of accounts, purchase ledger, credit control as well as assisting with preparing budgets and forecasting
Ideally, you will:
- Have 2 + years' experience of working as an Assistant Accountant Experience in the retail motor industry is favourable
- Strong knowledge of the system Kerridge or the ability to learn in a short period of time
- Strong data analysis abilities and excellent Excel skills
- Be filled with a positive, tenacious attitude to completing a task.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to be part of a team in an award recognised place of work
- Be provided with potential career opportunities
- Be provided with a good pension and several other employee benefits
This is an opportunity to work for a very established company with the ability for the successful applicant to make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and feel this job is for you, please apply.