Temporary (3-6 months)
GBP9.00 - GBP11.00 per hour
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join one of our leading Manufacturing companies based in Warwick. This is a temporary assignment with prospects of a permanent position.
Purchasing Assistant key duties:
- Placing orders against MRP recommendations & Non Production requisitions
- Review acknowledgements
- Generate and send order reports
- Progress chase orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain proactive relationships with suppliers
- Generate performance reports / KPI's
- Assist Buyers with enquiries / sourcing products
- Maintain system files (EOQ's, LT's, etc)
- Liaise with Stores / Goods Inwards to manage Third Party Vendor stock movements
- Review Safety Stock and adjust levels when necessary
- Assist with JDE Implementation
The successful candidate:
- Experience has a purchasing assistant / assistant buyer
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate
- Computer literate (Outlook / MS packages especially Excel)
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in similar environment and advantage
- Attention to detail
- Numerate with an analytical approach
If you feel as though your experience matches the requirements for this role then apply now!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.