Customer Service Executive / Client Accounts Advisor
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Salary: Attractive, dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors. They put people first, whether they're their employees, shareholders, or customers. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
Due to new business and contract wins, they are now looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Professionals based at their head office in Telford. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager, these positions will be responsible for resolving any issues with designated customer accounts and to maintain a strong relationship with key contacts so that customers are retained.
- To receive customer enquiries for the Company's products and services and convert into bookings.
- To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the CRM system.
- To proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints so that customers' satisfaction with the Company's service is maintained and customers are retained.
- To establish a working relationship with the designated customers and business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective.
- To raise quotations for products and services.
- To accurately process and complete Purchase Orders.
- To record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the Service Level Agreement.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of coordinating customers' accounts with a heavy workload.
- Experience of working within waste/construction sector would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, excellent Excel knowledge.
- Experience within a fast-paced demanding call center environment.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Account Coordinator, Customer Service Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Internal Sales Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Internal Accounts Manager, Customer Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Waste Account Coordinator, Construction Coordinator, Client Account Executive may also be considered for this role.