HR Administrator - 25 hours - Tamworth
We are recruiting for a great company in Tamworth for a Part-time HR Administrator. This is a brand new role for the business into their small but busy HR department! This role will be providing full administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Respond to HR correspondence as and when required
- Timely recording of meeting minutes, populate and file appropriately.
- Book and manage training requests.
- Manage the administrative elements of both new starter and leaver processes including induction and probation.
- Be responsible for HR filing and have overall management of the process.
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure the HR system (Sage 50 HR) is up to date and in good order with information as appropriate, including new starters and training.
- Obtaining references for all new starters.
- Updating and populating all internal HR, H&S and training documentation and correspondence.
- Be involved with Discipline and Grievance processes, supporting meetings from a HR presence as and when required.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Order and manage staff uniform stock levels.
- Carry out exit interviews as and when required.
- Support the HR Manager as a whole with a diverse range of any other administration tasks.
The successful candidate needs to be able to fully support the HR vision, be forward thinking, innovative and work in a positive manner.
Previous HR Administration is essential.
Fully MS Office competent
Please apply today!