Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Have you completed an Engineering Apprenticeship? Have you achieved an ONC or BTEC in Engineering? This is a fantastic opportunity to join and experienced team and become part of one of the UK's leading companies.
Scope of Job:
To maintain a flexible approach to carrying out all engineering duties as defined by the Technical Services department.
- To carry out mechanical and electrical inspection activities.
- Provide timely and regular communication to the Technical Services Team Leader with regard to operational issues, ensuring the earliest possible resolution and providing appropriate support as required, displaying the ability to make decisions.
- To provide support to the daily operation, dealing with breakdowns and routine maintenance, through applying problem solving skills to diagnose and rectify problems.
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to achieving high standards of customer service.
- Anticipates and focuses on the needs of customers as a priority (both internal and external) and acts to ensure they are met.
- Suggests and demonstrates activities to increase the revenue of the business.
- Looks for opportunities to ensure value for money is maintained on all activities with control.
- Acts as a role model within the business in terms of dress and appearance and customer service.
- Demonstrates a commitment to promoting effective working relationships within the team, other departments and with external customers.
Health & Safety
- To ensure all work is carried out to the required legislative levels.
- To ensure the safe and efficient availability of units and the delivery of exceptional standards of customer service and presentation, whilst ensuring working within health and safety guidelines.
- Completed apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline.
- ONC or BTEC equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- 17th Edition wiring regulations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive towards the Company, the department and the role.
- Inspection experience.
- Post apprenticeship experience within a relevant engineering department.
- Health and Safety procedures specific to engineering activities.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems of work.
- The ability to read and use engineering drawings.
ACS are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Electrical Maintenance Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Electrical Maintenance Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role you desire.