Looking to progress within credit control? My blue chip client is currently recruiting for an ambitious, dynamic, and energetic Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Working with a team of likeminded individuals, you will be working for a prestigious, well-known brand who will fully support your development and offer study support for your ICM qualification.
Ideally, you will:
- Be an experienced Credit Controller, used to working at a fast pace and dealing with a high volume of invoices, payments and credit notes
- Be ambitious and strive to become the best in what you do!
- Naturally have an ability for improving processes and not be afraid to think outside the box and create smarter, more efficient ways of working
- Be a driver
In return, you will:
- Be working for a FTSE listed business and market leader
- Receive a full study package and gain you ICM qualification
- Market-leading benefits package including a generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell further days, life insurance, company bonus scheme, share incentives, onsite parking and the option to buy additional benefits of your choice!
This role is ideal for an experienced Credit Controller who thrives in a professional environment who is keen to progress within a multinational business.