This is a great opportunity for a Data Modeller / Analyst to manage the delivery of analysis projects that seek to answer specific questions for our clients, either on a tactical / ad-hoc basis or as part of an on-going managed service. You will provide clients with pragmatic information to support decision making.
About the role
Your main responsibility is to help my client to ask better questions, find better answers and deliver better outcomes and to build an understanding of customers, their attitudes, needs, preferences and behaviours. Within the private sector insight is key to helping our clients acquire, develop and retain customers as effectively and profitably as possible.
You will have a passion for discovering and developing insightful conclusions from the analysis of large data and have a genuine interest in data analytics and predictive modelling. You will also be required to work independently as many projects will require research and trial and error which can take a number of weeks.
Your experience will include:
- Educated to degree level, in a numerate subject such as Maths or Statistics
- Experience in a similar position using SAS, SPSS or equivalent
- Strong analytics platform programming skills e.g.. SAS, SPSS, R
- Some experience with R
- Experience of analysing large datasets using a range of techniques
- Knowledge of modelling techniques including neural networks and logistical regression.
- Proven writing skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong influencing, engagement and communications skills
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Statistical modelling skills e.g. Multiple Regression, CHAID, k-means
Premier are acting as an employment agency