Job title: Trainer
About Capita | Transport for London
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Capita plc has recently signed contract with Transport for London (TfL) to operate the congestion charging, low emission zone and traffic enforcement notice processing schemes.
Capita will take full responsibility for the schemes in November 2015 following a period of implementation which commences in 2014. The overall agreement is expected to generate revenue of approximately GBP145m to Capita. Additionally, TfL has the option to extend the contract for a further 5 years.
Overview of Role:
The Trainer/Super User role is responsible for the training needs analysis, design and delivery of all aspects of the Traffic Enforcement Notice Period (TENP) and LRUC operation.
The role will include the design and delivery of training material, along with providing specialist advice and guidance to staff members ensuring maximum staff development.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Provide systems training and support for the operation, including policy, procedure and system modifications.
- Ability to understand individuals training needs and ensure that adequate training is provided at all times.
- Motivate and support individuals in all aspects of their training and work at all times.
- Provide coaching and feedback support to department and new users upon completion of induction, system & soft skills training.
- Continually identify areas for improvement within the business systems and assess requirements to implement improvements and cascade findings to line and business managers.
- Responsible for delivery of annual security, H&S, Fraud and Equality & Diversity compliance modules to all Capita employees in line with Capita policy and procedure.
Skills, Attributes, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of design and development of training material
- Experience of delivering training
- An ability to quickly learn other services and products.
- A good knowledge of development tools and techniques
- A thorough, up-to-date understanding of the business including specific services and products.
- Good understanding of how people learn
- Basic understanding of Microsoft packages e.g. word, excel and PowerPoint
- An understanding of training evaluation and methodology.
- Communication - Able to use strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively.
- Facilitation - Ability to facilitate training sessions effectively ensuring key learning points and objectives are achieved,
- Working Proactively - Is proactive in their approach, and able to identify and foresee any risks and issues associated with training interventions
- Strong organisational and planning skills
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.