My client who are currently going through a period of growth are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager
This is an exciting time to join this market leader in there industry.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The successful Finance Manager will be a key member of the accounts team in a varied and challenging role, with the following main tasks:
- Ownership of key Volume and Margin Reconciliations in order to understand business performance and ensure operations are working effectively
- Develop Business Partner relationships with European Country Managers, becoming a focal point for communications and queries
- Identification of business risks and performance of monthly control procedures including Purchase Reconciliations
- Commercial review and analysis of customer margins, and ability to clearly and concisely explain variances to key stakeholders
- Production of weekly Management Reporting and analysis
- Production and presentation of monthly performance analysis
- Involvement in business improvement projects, as directed and as identified autonomously
- Develop and implement strong controls and procedures within the finance area, providing a strong base for the continued rapid growth of the business
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the team
- Management and supervision of team member(s)
- Helping to pass on your experience and knowledge to graduate trainees, thus maintaining the continuing ethos of the company to improve and promote
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Advanced Excel skills - including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-finance people to gather relevant information
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the finance team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
If you think this is the role for you apply now!!