Joiner - Peter Cox
Joiner (Skilled/ Semi-Skilled) - Derbyshire
Basic salary up to GBP19000 + bonus - OTE GBP25,000, Company Van, fuel card, mobile.
Peter Cox are the UK's market leader in damp proofing, waterproofing, timber preservation and wall stabilisation. We are currently looking to take on a Joiner within the Derbyshire area. Whether you are skilled or semi skilled we would be keen to speak with you.
Our Joiners work on a full-time basis predominantly Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. The role will be based out of our Birmingham branch, servicing our customers across the Derbyshire and Burton-on-Trent area
If you are looking to become a Joiner you must hold a full clean driving licence as a company van will be provided for business use.
The role of a Joiner is very practical and hands on! You will be tasked with the following;
- You will strip and replace timber floors, door frames, architraves, windows and doors
- You will fit cladding, plasterboard metal lath systems and kitchen units
- You may be required to remove and refit radiators, take out kitchen sink base units and re-fix, remove and re-fix a WC
- You may also be required to remove an electric socket front or wire in a fused spur
- There is an element of plastering involved in this role so if you excel at plastering this would be extremely advantageous
The successful applicant will have experience working as a joiner, carpenter or a technician within the building or construction industry. Ideally you will have an apprenticeship background or NVQ Qualifications coupled with basic plumbing and electrical skills.
As a Joiner you will begin on a starting basic salary of GBP19000 with the potential to earn GBP25,000 per annum OTE