JOB TITLE: MANAGING DIRECTOR
NON SALARIED ANNUAL STIPEND (GBP5096.00) + EXPENSES
HOURS: PART TIME FLEXIBLE (TWO DAYS PER WEEK approx.)
THE COMPANY: Our client has established a strong and successful reputation for its engagement programme delivery and has had successes in research projects that have influenced changes in the local borough health and social care services, and they wish to build on that success. Our client gives people a powerful voice locally and nationally. At a local level, our client works to help people get the best out of their local health and social care services, whether it's improving them today or helping to shape them for tomorrow. The service all about local voices being able to influence the delivery and design of local services. Not just people who use them now, but anyone who might need to in future.
THE ROLE: As a member of the Board you will be reporting to the Chair and accountable to the Board, the person will have overall operational management responsibility for every aspect of the functions required to enable the organisation to perform its contractual and statutory remit. The role will lead, develop, and line manage a small staff team, supported by volunteers.
Effective business development skills are also desirable with a track record of identifying and securing funding streams.
- A retired Director or Senior Manager
- Former commissioning manager or NHS manager
- Senior manager from a care setting
- A leader able to raise activity and impact of an organisation
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- Raise the activity and impact of the organisation
- Lead, develop and manage a small team
- Business development activities
In return we can offer you:
- An annual stipend of GBP5096.00
- Travel expenses
- The opportunity to make a difference to local healthcare provisions
- Give back to the local community
- Pass on knowledge and experience.
Does this sound like you? To apply please hit the "apply now" button.