Contact Centre Agent
Contact Centre Agent
Capita - The Pensions Regulator
Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
Permanent, full-time 37.5 hours per week (on a rotational shift basis between the hours of 8am - 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 4pm 1 in 6 Saturdays)
Starting salary GBP17,000 per annum, with progression up to GBP19,000.
Interviews will be week commencing 31st July with a set start date of 14th August.
Who are we?
Capita PLC is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with employees across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
This role is working within The Pensions Regulator division of Capita, who are the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes. We work with trustees, employers, pension specialists and business advisers, giving guidance on what is expected of them.
Our principal aim is to prevent problems from developing. We use our expertise flexibly, reasonably and appropriately, with the aim of driving solutions and keeping schemes, and employers on the right track.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for self-motivated professional people with experience in making inbound and outbound calls and have excellent relationship management skills to provide this important service. Specifically the role of Contact Centre Agent will involve providing first line technical support to employers, intermediaries and stakeholders who will require information, technical support and guidance in relation to their responsibilities for compliance with the new pension regulations.
Contacts will be across multiple channels (phone, email and white mail); you will be required to answer inbound calls, emails and letters in a timely and efficient manner and make outbound calls to employers to assist with and prompt compliance with the regulations, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
* To maintain customer service standards by answering calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times.
* To listen attentively to customer requirements, asking pertinent questions to establish facts in order to gain a full understanding of the customer need.
* To provide exceptional customer service and technical knowledge to customer queries ensuring a positive customer experience
* Respond to all email and white mail correspondence in timely manner, using a combination of template responses and bespoke replies. All correspondence must also adhere to branding guidelines.
* To provide clear, concise and accurate technical advice and to ensure all information is entered accurately against customer records.
* Refer or escalate unresolved queries and seek clarification for further action as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
* To contribute to overall achievements of Service Level's and KPI's by striving to achieve individual performance targets.
* To ensure adherence to DPA and confidentially procedures at all times
* Experience of working in a multi-channel customer service environment (call and correspondence handling)
* Excellent verbal and written skills with experience in communicating with professional organisations.
* Experience in correspondence writing (email and letter) dealing with external clients/customers and professional organisations.
* Good typing speed and accuracy
* Experience of using bespoke CRM systems
- GCSE English and Maths grade A to C or Equivalent
- Able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.