Drivers Mate, Coleshill
Reference Number: GB06829
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Kuehne+Nagel Drinks Logistics are currently looking to recruit one individual for the above vacancy at our prestigious and thriving operation in our Hams Hall site working on the secondary operation.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Ensuring the vehicle is loaded safely and within legislation
* Ensuring that the goods are delivered to the customer in a safe and efficient manner and on time
* Support the driver in locating the delivery point
* Ensure all documentation is completed as per company procedure
* Follow all housekeeping tasks as required
Your skills and experience
* Evidence of completing records of work and documentation
* Experience of checking goods on and off and obtaining proof of delivery documentation whilst ensuring security of vehicle and goods contained during transit to customer premises
* Clean Driving Licence
* A good working knowledge of EU driving regulations and Working Time Directive Legislation
* Be physically fit to cope with the demands of this role
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A hard working, positive and flexible attitude is essential
* Be able to prioritize and manage tasks in a pressurised environment
With over employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.