Customer Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about helping to deliver a first class service to customers? Looking to kick start your career in the Insurance industry?
USMAART are currently in partnership with Staysure, a specialist travel insurer with offices in Northampton and Coventry. This is an exciting time for the Staysure team who are expected to double their workforce over the next 12 months.
If you would like the chance to work for the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' (2016 British Travel Awards), take a look at more details of the role below.
- Answering inbound calls to establish customer needs through the promotion of Staysure products
- Complete all records with and documentation with a high degree of accuracy
- Responsibility for renewals and retention of existing business
- Treating customers fairly at all times
- Maintain a good product knowledge at all times
- Comply with the Financial Conduct Authority at all times
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Driven, dynamic and target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention
- Sales experience in either a phone or face to face environment
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Comfortable working within a small team to achieve set targets
- Competent in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
Benefits of the Role
- Fantastic salary of between GBP15k to GBP18k depending on experience
- An achievable bonus scheme and commission structure
- Stepping stones academy (management development program)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension contribution matched by Staysure
- 23 days paid holiday per annum
- Holiday purchase scheme (after 1 year with the business an additional week's holiday can be purchased)
- Free European and discounted worldwide travel insurance
- Further discounts from leading retailers
- Free hot and cold drinks including a weekly fruit drop
- Tax-Free childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Full time working 37.5 hours per week across a 7 day rota.
You will do a minimum of one evening a week and one weekend in three.
You will work between the hours of:
8:30am- 8pm Monday to Friday
8:30am- 6pm Saturday
All full time applicants must be flexible across these times however part time applicants may be considered.
All candidates will be subject to background checks which may include credit, criminal and employment history.
Your training will last up to 4 weeks therefore if you are considering part time you must be available for 4 weeks full time to complete the training program.