Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP24,000 DOE
Our client is a highly accomplished, family run business who restore and service high quality products for their customers. A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Administrator to join the team. You will support the general operations of the business, and provide Secretarial support to the Managing Director. This is an excellent opportunity and for the right candidate could lead to genuine career progression.
- Carry out a range of assigned office tasks, including bookkeeping, invoicing and payroll
- Act as the main point of contact for all visitors and clientele
- Respond to all customer enquiries via telephone, and e-mail
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Email and diary management
- Take minutes of progress meetings
- Ordering of all parts and stationery
- Management of business social media platforms
- Daily support to the MD in a PA role
- Oversee H&S for the site
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong administration background as you will be working in a busy office
- SAGE knowledge is essential
- Computer literate
- An understanding of Photoshop would be beneficial but not essential
- Good telephone manner is fundamental.
- Experience working around an engineering environment would be advantageous
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential discussion.