Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
Alcester • GBP8.50 per hour • 3 Months Temp Assignment • Part Time Hours between 27-35 hours per week
• Exciting opportunity to join a well-established company
• Great working warehouse environment
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver. Your duties will be as follows:
To ensure the provision of a professional incoming goods, storage and dispatch service to customers, encompassing both speed and accuracy.
Plan and coordinate the incoming of goods, storage and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as determined by the Managing Director.
Ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer, housekeeping and dealing with non-conforming product.
Monitor stock usage and liaise with the management team to ensure adequate warehouse levels.
Load/unload vehicles in a safe manner, with minimum damage to stock.
Maintain the security of warehousing (Premises and Stock)
Undertake regular checks of warehouse vehicles, machinery and equipment
Organise and ensure accurate and periodic stock takes so as to keep records, correct and up to date.
Ensure that the quality of the product and standard of service within the warehouse is maintained at the highest possible level for the customer.
Implement the company's Health and Safety Policy, ensuring safe working conditions and practices within the Warehouse.
Where time or knowledge can usefully be shared, work closely with other employees to perform any other reasonable duties which may be required by management.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role you will be working within a warehouse environment and will need to;
• GCSE level in Maths and English
• Current FLT Licence
• Clean Driving Licence
• Experience working within warehouse/dispatch
• Good planning, organising and prioritising skills
• Ability to implement and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Qualification in Supervisory Management Desirable
• Experience of computerised stock control systems such as Inflow. Desirable
• Willing and able to work overtime if required Desirable
What's on Offer?
As a Warehouse Operative you will receive;
• GBP8.50per hour salary
• Hours of work: 9.00 am -15.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
• Great working culture
Apply for this role