Job Title:Legal Secretary
Working with our client, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to work as part of a small and friendly team. As a Legal Secretary, you would have secretarial responsibility within the Personal Injury Department but there may be work required for other fee earners within the firm which would include wills/Probate and Planning/Highways.
- As a Legal Secretary, you will be providing support to fee earner(s), including word processing of letters, notes, bills, legal documentation and general administrative duties
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and other third parties as directed
- As a Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for extensive audio typing
- Maintenance of fee earner diary and providing client care cover as required.
- Experienced Legal Secretary ideally with Personal Injury experience
- Previous experience within audio typing
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong grammar skills
- Excellent letter writing ability.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £16,000 pa
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.